quarta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2010

Beatles Cartoon

Como prometido no TOP GIBI Zine nº6 aqui está a lista completa dos episódios do desenho animado dos Beatles da decada de 1960:

1ª Temporada ( 1965/1966 )

1. A Hard Day's Night/I Want To Hold Your Hand:

2. Do You Want To Know A Secret/If I Fell:

3. Please Mr. Postman/Devil In Her Heart:

4. Not A Second Time/Slow Down:

5. Baby's In Black/Misery:

6. You've Really Got A Hold On Me/Chains:

7. I'll Get You/Honey Don't:

8. Anytime At All/Twist And Shout:

9. Little Child/I'll Be Back:

10. Long Tall Sally/I'll Cry Instead:

11. I'll Follow The Sun/When I Get Home:

12. Everybody's Trying To be My Baby/I Should Have Known Better:

13. I'm A Loser/I Wanna Be Your Man:

14. Don't Bother Me/No Reply:

15. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You/Mr. Moonlight:

16. Can't Buy Me Love/It Won't Be Long:

17. Anna/I Don't Want To Spoil The Party:

18. Matchbox/Thank You Girl:

19. From Me To You/Boys:

20. Dizzy Miss Lizzy/I Saw Her Standing There:

21. What You're Doing/Money:

22. Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand/She Loves You:

23. Bad Boy/Tell Me Why:

24. I Feel Fine/Hold Me Tight:

25. Please Please Me/There's A Place:

26. Roll Over Beethoven/Rock And Roll Music:




2ª Temporada ( 1966 )

27. Eight Days A Week/I'm Looking Through You:

28. Help!/We Can Work It Out:

29. I'm Down/Run For Your Life:

30. Drive My Car/Tell Me What You See:

31. I Call Your Name/The Word:

32. All My Loving/Day Tripper:

33. Nowhere Man/Paperback Writer:



3ª Temporada ( 1967 )

34. Penny Lane/Strawberry Fields:

35. And Your Bird Can Sing/Got To Get You Into My Life:

36. Good Day Sunshine/Ticket To Ride:

37. Taxman/Eleanor Rigby:

38. Tomorrow Never Knows/I've Just Seen A Face:

39. Wait/I'm Only Sleeping:


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails